Hopefully we have managed to guess the question you might have. If not please contact us.
- Is my car good enough to show, I don’t know whether to enter?
- Is this only open to club members?
- Does it cost anything to come and look at the show?
- What is there to do in and around the show area?
- Is there more information about the park in which the show will take place?
Q: Is my car good enough to show? I don’t know whether to enter.
A: Of course! This show is about all British Cars and Cycles and anyone is welcome to enter the show. If it runs, or even if it doesn’t, bring it along and join in.
Q: Does it cost anything to come and look at the show?
A: No it doesn’t. Visitors and viewers are welcome to enjoy this fantastic display of British Cars and Cycles. Only those entering a car or cycle for the show need pay a registration fee.
Q: What is there to do in and around the show area?
A: Westport is a suburb of St. Louis MO with a good selection of restaurants, bars and hotels.
Useful links: http://www.westportstl.com/index.html http://www.slfp.com/West-Port-Plaza.html.
Q: Is there more information about the park in which the show will take place?
A: Yes indeed, Creve Coeur Lake Park Info can be found by Clicking Here.